From on campus, if you use a computer on our network, you will be automatically identified to NoodleTools as DU student/faculty/staff and not asked for the DU NoodleTools Account login when creating a new personal login or when annually revalidating your personal NoodleTools login. From off-campus, you have to go through other steps to associate yourself with Davenport so you can get your free login.
Automatic Authentication as DU Student/Staff/Faculty from Off-Campus
- Go to the Davenport Database page (http://www.davenport.edu/library/research-services/databases)
- Login with your DU login if you haven't already
- Find NoodleTools in the list
- Click on the link to NoodleTools
- At the NoodleTools page, click on "Current Users: Sign In" at the top right or "Sign In" in the middle of the page
- Click on "Create a Personal ID"
- Fill in the requested information and create your personal NoodleTools Login. You are good for a year!
Manual Authentication as DU Student/Staff/Faculty from Off-Campus
Go to the NoodleTools Library Guide and follow the instructions under "Ready to Login?" The DU NoodleTools account username & password is listed there.
Another place to find the DU NoodleTools account username & password is to go to the databases page and scroll down to Noodletools. Click on the "more info" link and you will find it there (though usually, that will automatically identify you as DU student/staff/faculty and you won't be prompted for the DU NoodleTools account username & password when you are creating your personal NoodleTools login.)